Some noteworthy points I've learnt in the last few months....
- Love all. Hate none. Try to see the good in people.
- Be genuinely interested in people (who said ?? I'm still guessing). No asset as worthy as human network. (Think politicians, film stars)
- Loose self.
Lucky people spend an absolute minimum amount of time thinking about themselves. Instead they focus on the people around them, their current project or new opportunities. - Bob Parsons.
- Abused? criticized? Don't ever feel bad. Only the abused will abuse. There's probably no fault with you. Take constructive criticism to do things better.
- Worried? Feeling let down? Alone? You're not the only one alone. Deep inside everyone feels alone. Cheer up. Embrace values for life, everything's gonna be wonderful.
- Use what talents you possess: The woods would be very silent if no bird sang except the ones which sing best. - Henry Van Dyke
- Feel good. Think Big.